NEET is the short form of National Eligibility Entrance Cum Test (NEET UG). The exam will be Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),is the sole authority to conduct this examination. CBSE NEET 2017 exam will be held in 1st week of May. NEET 2017 Application Process will start from 2nd week of December 2016 through at the official website.
NEET 2017 fees Structure
General- RS 1000
Reserved Category 550
NEET 2017 Fees Payment Mode
Online Mode: payment can be done through Debit/Credit/ Net Banking
E-Challan Payment Mode: Through e-challan by depositing fees in CBSE’s bank account maintained by Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank,State Bank of India or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan form from the website.
CBSE NEET 2017 Application Procedure
- Firstly, candidates have to download the NEET 2017 admission brochure and read it carefully ,for make sure of eligibility.
- Secondly, candidates have to register themselves to begin the application process of NEET UG 2017.
- Thirdly, NEET application form is uploading of images of photograph and signature in prescribed JPEG format.
- Fourthly, CBSE NEET UG 2017 application form is payment of requisite examination fee through Debit/Credit/Net banking/E Challan of designated banks.
- Finally, candidates have to take the printout of Confirmation Pages of submitted application and preserve it along with copy of proof of fee deposited (if fee is deposited through Challan mode) for future use.
NEET 2017 Uploaded Documents and in Application Form and Specifications
Image Size – JPG format ( 10KB- 100 KB ).
Signature Size – JPG format and size must be between 3 KB and 20KB.
Right Hand Index Finger Impression – JPG format ( 3KB 20 KB).