See here the instructions or guidelines that should be followed in the NEET Phase 2 2016 exam hall. Candidate should learn about the guidelines. NEET Phase 2 for 2016 will be held on 24/07/2016. NEET 2016 for phase 2 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to aspirants in MBBS and BDS in various medical colleges across India. Guidelines for NEET 2016 phase 2 exam hall related to some instructions which should be maintained by the candidate in the NEET 2016 exam hall. If any candidate breach these instructions he is liable to rejection of his candidature. So every student knows about these Instructions for NEET Phase 2 exam hall.
Guidelines and instructions maintained in NEET Phase 2 Exam Hall
Some important guidelines and instructions are mentioned below –
- NEET 2016 exam hall for phase 2 Examination Hall / Centre will be opened 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the test. No candidate after 09.30 a.m. shall be allowed to enter in the examination centre.
- The examinees must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall. Without the valid Admit Card shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall
- Examinees should report with downloaded admit card and with proforma which is an attachment of Admit Card with Post Card Size Photograph duly affixed on it, at the allotted Examination Centre.
- During the examination the invigilator will check Admit Card of the candidates to satisfy himself/herself about the identity of each candidate.
- If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the allotted one to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- Examinees who comes after 09.30 am shall not be allowed to enter in the examination centre.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any material except the Admit Card and photographs inside the Examination Hall.
- Examinees / Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item or any item which could be used in unfair means.
- Examinees / Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the barred items (Chapter-11) to the venue of the examination.
- No candidate will leave his/her seat or the Examination Room/Hall until the Test concludes as per schedule.
- Smoking in the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
- Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. are not allowed.
- NEET Phase 2 2016 Test will start exactly at the time.
- Before the start of test, some important instructions will be communicated to the candidates by the invigilator.
- Examinees / candidate must sign twice on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place, first time immediately after the commencement of examination and second time while handing over the Answer Sheet to the invigilator. The candidates are also required to put their Finger Impressions in the space provided on the Attendance Sheet.
- Examinees will check and ensure that the Test-Booklet contain as many number of pages as are written on the top of the cover page.