LSAT-INDIA 2016 Result will be declared in 1st week of June 2017. The cut off list will be published on the official website of LSAT-INDIA. The cut off refers to the minimum qualifying marks which has scored by candidates with the purpose of qualifying the written examination of LSAT-INDIA and once the candidates name will be appeared in the cut off list then they will called for a next round as indicated by the selection procedure. Only those candidates will be selected who will be cleared the cut off marks. Here we are giving the idea about LSAT-INDIA 2017 cut off marks.
LSAT INDIA 2017 cut off – How To Check
- Examinees should have to visit the official website of LSAT-INDIA 2017.
- Next candidate will have to go examination section.
- Then click on cut off link.
- Now candidate have to click on LSAT-INDIA cut off 2017.
- Finally the cut off list of LSAT-INDIA 2017 examination will appear on screen.
LSAT-INDIA 2017 cut off – Factors
1.Total examinees appeared for the LSAT-INDIA 2017 examination.
2.Number of qualifying candidates.
3. Exam difficulty level.
LSAT India 2017 Rank List
Pearson VUE and LSAC do not issue any rank list of LSAT-India 2017. Rather, Pearson VUE sends the scores/percentile ranking of candidates to the respective law schools in India.