Here we provided the information regarding IIT JEE Advanced 2017 pattern. Test pattern means paper format, numbering details, question type, duration etc. The admired examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced 2017 Examination Pattern will be held on 21/05/2017. IIT Madras will organize this examination for 2017.
JEE Advanced 2017 Test Pattern
- IIT JEE Advanced 2017 exam will be conducted through online (Computer Based) or offline (Pen Paper Based) mode.
- JEE Advanced 2017 examination consists of 2 papers
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the three separate sections of JEE Advanced 2017 exam paper.
- It will be objective type that includes MCQ as well as numerical answer type questions.
- 3 hours will be provided to each paper. Timings for papaer-1 will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and for paper-2, the timings will be 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- JEE Advanced 2017 question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium (mention the question paper medium at the time of registration).
- Marking Scheme:There is a procedure of negative marking for some of the questions.
|Paper||Subject||Section||No. of Questions||Total No of Marks||Max. Marks (Per question)||Negative Marking|
JEE Advanced 2017 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
- AAT Exam is the pen paper based examination.
- AAT question paper will be composed of one paper.
- It will have three sections: Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing Test.
- 3 hours is the duration of the examination.
- English is the medium of question paper only.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
Publication of ORS and answer key online
The IIT JEE Advanced authority will give the provision of ORS and answer key. The ORS of qualified candidates will be available along with machine-read responses. JEE Advanced 2017 Answer key will be declared very soon after the examination for both the papers. JEE Advanced 2017 answer key will be released from 31st May to 3rd June, 2017.