See here the information regarding JEE Main 2017 application form correction. JEE Main 2017 is conducted by the CBSE. JEE Main is the national level examination conducted to get admission in different B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning courses in various institutions including NITs and IITs. The CBSE Board will announce the JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction Date and procedure.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction
CBSE will gave the last time chance to the applicants to correct who made mistake in time of filling their JEE Main 2017 application form. It will be provided on the website during January 2017 (tentative). It is the last opportunity for the candidates so that they can make any correction, only if required before last date. The additional amount (if applicable) will be paid by the candidates via credit/debit card or e-Challan. Applicants have advised that they make sure after the correction every detail must be filled correct and verified.
JEE Main 2017 Academic Details Correction
CBSE Board gives the provision to the candidates that they will edit uploaded images in JEE Main 2017 Application Form. CBSE will inform via sms and email to the candidates to reload the image.
Form Particular Correction
- All the Information (except City and Mode of examination from computer based to pen and paper based) in the application form is editable.
- One time correction of the Application Form will be will be allowed .
- Change(s) in the application form will be updated soon if additional fee will be not required.
- If additional fee may be required on the basis of application form particulars, then final updation of application form correction will be done only after payment.
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Correction – Stepwise Procedure
- Go to the official portal of JEE Main 2017.
- Then, click on the link related to Application Form Correction.
- Next the page will be opened.
- Applicants are required to enter their Application Form Number and Password for Log in.
- Detailed filled in the application form will be displayed after log in process.
- Applicants can modify the wrong information that they filled.
- Confirm the form carefully after filling correct detail.
- Being satisfied that all details you filled is correct now then submit the application form.
- Candidates are requested to take a printout for the further reference.