Here we give the information about
LAWCET 2017 Application Process. Candidate should read this article carefully before starting AP LAWCET 2017 application process.
2017 application Process will start in the March 2017.
Criteria for APLAWCET 2017 Application Form
For 3 year LL.B Course Candidates should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned. If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
For 5 Year LL.B. Course Candidates should have passed 2 year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
There is a relaxation of 5% of marks for SC / ST.
Registration or Application Form For AP LAWCET 2017
AP LAWCET 2017 Registration or Application Form will be available tentatively from the 3rdweek of March, 2017. The Application Form can be submitted on www.aplawcet.org.
Application Fee for AP LAWCET 2017
The fees structure is given below
For LAWCET 2017: Rs.350/-.
For PGLCET 2017: Rs.500/-.
AP LAWCET 2017 Application Procedure
- Applicants should go to the official web site i.e. aplawcet.org
- Then click on AP LAWCET 2017 Application Form link.
- Read the instructions very carefully.
- Fill up all the required details correctly and submit after checking the details again.
- Upload the copies of required document by scanning the documents.
- Make the payment via any method.
- Finally take a hard copy of Filled form and payment receipt.
LAWCET 2017 Application Procedure- Contact Information
LAWCET 2017 & PGLCET 2017
OLD MBA Building (1st Floor),
S.V. UNIVERSITY, Tirupati 517 502.
Ph : +91-8574-2289414, 2289545
Fax : +91-8574-2289544
Web address www.aplawcet.org