In this article we give complete information about COMEDK UGET Examination Pattern for the academic year 2017-2018. COMEDK UGET 2017 Examination pattern tells the information about syllabus, question type, and the field where question will be asked.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Examination paper will be asked in English medium only with objective type questions.
- 12th/2nd PUC is standard of the exam pattern. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- COMEDK UGET 2017 duration of the exam will be 3 hours, of which 2 hour is for Physics & chemistry paper and one hour is for Mathematics paper.
- COMEDK UGET 2017 exam paper will have total 180 questions for B.E.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Paper Format
Here we give the Paper Format and distribution of Marks as mentioned below –
Subjects B.E/ B.Tech
Physics 60 Questions
Chemistry 60 Questions
Mathematics 60 Questions
Total 180 questions
COMEDK UGET 2017 Marking Scheme
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- A wrong answer will get a zero.
- There will be no negative marking
COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus For Exam Pattern
The highlights of the syllabus are listed below:
- Units of Measurement
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Current & Electricity
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Corelation & Regression
- Matrices & Determinates
- Logarithmic Series
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Differential Equation
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Transition of Metals
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry