See here the information regarding NEET phase 2 Application procedures. The CBSE has released the notification for NEET 2016 application form procedure for phase 2. NEET phase 2 application will continue up to 25 /06/2016 and examination scheduled to be conducted on 24/07/2016. Here we give the information about registration process, fees payment and documents download information.
The second phase of NEET 2016 will be conducted on July 24 for all medical aspirants who wish to appear in the examination but with a condition that already appeared candidates have to give up their phase 1 candidature.
NEET 2016 Application Form Fee
Scheduled for online submission of application form
|For fee through e-challan
May 26 to June 21, 2016 (midnight)
|For fees through e-modes
May 26 to June 25, 2016
Last date for successful final transaction of fees
June 25, 2016 (till midnight)
June 25, 2016 (till midnight)
|Fee details||Rs.1400 for General and OBC candidates||Rs.750 for SC/ST/PH candidates|
Mode of NEET 2016 Examination Fee Payment
- Online Mode: payment can be done through Debit/Credit/ Net Banking
- E-Challan Payment Mode: Through e-challan by depositing fees in CBSE’s bank account maintained by Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank,State Bank of India or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-challan form from the website
E-Wallet of common serive centre (Facilitation)
Application Procedure for the registered candidates in AIPMT-16/NEET 1:
- The candidate already registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I, should have to click on Candidate’s login
- Then enter registration number and password
- Next candidate you will be asked to give information regarding their attendance in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I
- prefer the correct information and thereafter follow the instructions to verify and submit your details.
- Lastly , make the payment of fee and take the print outs
Application Procedure for non-registered candidates in AIPMT-16/NEET 1:
The not registered candidate in AIPMT-2016/NEET-I, use the link ‘Not registered in AIPMT-16/NEET-I’ and maintain the following procedure –
Firstly, Candidates have to download the NEET 2016 admission brochure and read it carefully, for make sure of eligibility.
Secondly, candidates have to register themselves to begin the application process of NEET 2016.
Thirdly, NEET 2016 application form is uploading of images of photograph and signature in prescribed JPEG format.
Fourthly, NEET application form is payment of requisite examination fee through Debit/Credit/Net banking/E Challan of designated banks.
Finally, candidates have to take the printout of ‘Confirmation Pages’ of submitted application and preserve it along with copy of proof of fee deposited (if fee is deposited through Challan mode) for future use .
NEET 2016 Uploaded Documents and in Application Form and Specifications
- Image Size – JPG format ( 10KB- 100 KB )
- Signature Size – JPG format and size must be between 3 KB and 20KB
- Right Hand Index Finger Impression– JPG format ( 3KB – 20 KB) B
NEET 2 Common Services Centres/ Facilitation Centres:
There are more than 1.5 lac Common Services Centres across the country which will provide the desired support to candidates from rural areas in online submission of application form and payment of fee through e-wallet. The list of the Common Services Centre is mentioned below.
|1||Preparing e-mail, Submission of Application form & Printout till Fee Payment (Including upload of Scanned Images )||25|
|3||Uploading Scanned Images Only||10|
|2||On line payment of Fee||0.5% of transaction|
|3||Downloading of Admit Card/ OMR/Answer Key||10|
|4||Online claim for Responses/Key||25|
|5||Printout per page||5|