See this article about CPMT 2017 eligibility criteria. UPCPMT 2017, a state level pre medical entrance exam conducted for admission into the Under Graduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS and BUMS in the state of Uttar Pradesh. CPMT will be conducted by the Deen Dayal Upadhyaya University, Gorakhpur. To appear in the exam candidates should read this article regarding UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria. Eligibility Criteria are the conditions that an applicant should ful fill in order to be allowed to appear for the Uttar Pradesh State Combined Pre Medical Test.
CPMT eligibility provide you the idea about require UPCPMT 2017 upper age limit, qualifying exam , nationality without which nobody can appear this exam. So Applicants should have good knowledge about CPMT 2017 Eligibility criteria.
Failing to meet the eligibility requirements will result in the direct disqualification of candidates from the CPMT 2017 admission process.
UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria Detail Information
CPMT 2017 criteria are the conditions for appearing CPMT 2017 exam. They are required academic qualification , age criteria and residential based criteria which is applicable equally for the aspirants. criteria is instructed below:
- Candidates must be an inhabitants resident of Uttar Pradesh and must be citizen of India.
- However if the candidate isn’t a resident, he/she should fulfill the domicile criteria as laid by the state government.
- Candidate should complete at least 17 years old on the year of application (should be born on or before 31, 2000)
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from Uttar Pradesh board or university.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as core subjects.
- Those candidates who have not passed 10+2 from UP, but their parents belong to UP (with the domicile certificate) can also apply for UP CPMT 2017.
- The candidates who are going to be appearing for the qualifying exams or are waiting for the result for the same, can also apply for this pre-medical exam.
- For General category students, they must have scored minimum 50% in PCB subjects.
- Minimum 40% marks are required for For SC / ST / OBC category students.
- For BUMS, candidates who have passed the qualifying exam with Urdu as a subject are also eligible for UPCPMT 2017.
- For BAMS, the candidates who have cleared Madhyama Exam of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University (Varanasi) are also eligible.
For more details please visit official website.