See here LSAT India 2017 examination pattern or test pattern for giving better idea about this exam. LSAT India Examination pattern give the information about total no. of question, total marks, duration of exam, and marking of scheme etc. . With the help of exam pattern of LSAT-India 2017, Candidate can actually know the testing pattern of the law entrance exam and plan his strategy. LSAT-India 2017 is scheduled to be held on May 2017.
Exam Mode – Pearson VUE on behalf of LSAC will be conducting LSAT-India 2017 in an offline mode, paper-pencil mode.
Exam Duration – The duration of the offline paper of LSAT-India 2017 will be 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Last year, the exam was conducted in 16 testing locations in the country –
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur and Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kochi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai and Nagpur
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur and Ranchi
Number of Questions – LSAT-India 2017 will have a maximum of 100 and a minimum of 92 questions.
Total Marks – There are no such definite marks allotted to LSAT-India 2017. However, the test scoring is done on percentile basis, comparing each candidate’s performance to that of others. It is assumed that the maximum percentile which one may get if 100 for the total number of questions.
Marking Scheme – LSAT-India 2017 does not follow the negative marking policy. Therefore, no marks will be deducted for any question marked wrong.
Subjects – A round 92-100 questions will cover three subjects – Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. The Logical Reasoning Section is further classified into two – Logical Reasoning I (LR I) and Logical Reasoning II (LR II).
Salient Features of LSAT India 2017 Examination
- LSAT—India is a paper-and-pencil test with 4 sections.
- The time allotted for each section is 35 minutes, with no scheduled break built into the exam.
- Multiple-Choice questions.
- There is NO Negative Marking or Penalty for wrong answer. Therefore, Candidates should not Leave Any Question
- LSAT India Test duration is 2 Hours and 20 Minutes.
Paper Pattern For LSAT India 2017
|SECTIONS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TIMING|
|Analytical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||Approx. 24||35 minutes|
|TOTAL : 4 Sections||92-100 Questions||2 Hours & 20 Minutes|