JEE Main 2017 is a countrywide Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE, Delhi. Applicants who are in top of JEE Main 2017 are only eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam. Candidate have to apply online only through JEE Main 2017 website i.e www.jeemain.nic.in. JEE 2017 online application process will start from 1st December, 2016 onwards. JEE main 2017 application will be submitted along with candidates photograph and you will have to upload affix photo whose dimensions and specifications are mentioned below.
JEE main 2017 Photo specifications
- Applicants photo must be most recently and it should be a passport size colour photograph.
- Background colour of your photo should be light colour (most preferred colour is white).
- Stay away from shadows in the photo because of sunny day.
- In case, you are using flash, then flash should not be there.
- If you put on spectacle, then make sure that there is no reflection due to flash.
- Cap, hat and dark colour glasses are not allowed but religious head-wears are allowed only in the case if they are not covering your face.
- Photo size is 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- Photo size should be between 4 kb- 100 kb.
- Scanned photo file size should not exceed 100 kB.
JEE Main 2017 Signature and Thumb Impression Specification
- The scanned images of coloured photograph, thumb impression and signature should be in jpeg/jpg format only.
- Size of the signature image file must be greater than 1 kb and lesser than 30 kb.
- Size of the thumb impression image file must be greater than 1 kb and lesser than 30 kb.
- Photograph image should be of the dimension of 3.5 cm(width) x 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Signature image should be of the dimension of 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.
- Thumb impression image should be of the dimension of 3.5 cm(length) x 1.5 cm(Height) only.