JEE Mains 2017: Online application form process starts from today 1st December 2017.
The forms for the New 2017 now available on the official website of JEE Mains. If you are Interested to take the exam then can register for the test from the website.
The JEE main 2017 exam is organised for admission to Engineering courses IIT, NITs, IIITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), all over the country.
The test is part of the JEE selection procedure for JEE ADVANCED. Candidates who pass the mains test are eligible to take the JEE Advanced. On the basis of these two written tests, Candidates are allotted colleges.
Important dates to be remembered:
- Start of online registration process: December 1, 2016
- Last date to register online: January 2, 2017
Last date to pay fee: January 3, 2017
- Date of JEE main examination: April 2, 2017
Steps to apply for the JEE mains exam 2017:
- Visit to the official website for the test, jeemain.nic.in
- Click on the link and download the information bulletin.
- Read all the instructions carefully
Ensure you have each scanned copy of documents, Aadhaar card number, valid email ID and mobile phone number before applying.
- Fill the new main application form very carefully and pay the fee.
- At last Don’t forget to take a print of the form after finishing the Online registration.