JEE Main 2017 Notification
See here the details regarding JEE 2017 MAIN exam dates, application dates, registration dates, result date and others. And see below one new notice regarding JEE MAIN 2017 Online Application form, if you do not follow the details your application form may be rejected. So see it very carefully.
- Official notification release — 18th November 2016
- Application form release — 1st December 2016 to 2nd January, 2017
- Application form correction window — one week in the second half of January, 2017
- Release of Admit Card — first week of March, 2017
- JEE Main offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam) — 2nd April 2017
- JEE Main online exam (Computer Based exam) — 8th & 9th April, 2017
- Result declaration — 27th April 2017
- Counselling schedule — first week of July, 2017
New & Very Important Things You Should Note When Fill The JEE Main 2017 Application Form
The weightage of 12th marks will not be measured for calculating JEE Main Rank from 2017.
There is no least criteria for 12th percentage for appearing in JEE Main 2017 test.
For the applicants to succeed for the admittance in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks, they should have protected as a minimum 75% marks in the 12th class exam, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class exam managed by the respective Boards. For SC/ST apprentices the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class exam.
Each of the Indian citizen applicants should have AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling JEE Main 2017 application form, the applicants must insert their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth and gender which will be authenticated with the UIDAI’s data. Just in case, these details do not match, the applicants will not be able to fill the application form for JEE Main 2017. So, the applicants are notified to confirm that their AADHAAR card has exact particulars of their name, date of birth & gender according to school records. If there is some discrepancy in these particulars, the applicants should instantly get it modified in AADHAAR data or school records, as the case may be.