See here the information regarding JEE Advanced 2018 Rank predictor. JEE Advanced 2018 Rank predictor is an easy tool which is used to know the estimated rank of the candidate. JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor helps the candidates to know or predict their probable rank secured in the entrance exam just after it gets over. The rank is calculated on the basis of candidate’s expected marks in the exam.
With the help of JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor, Candidate can sketch in advance about their AIR Rank. Willing candidates must verify below all the important particulars about JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor.
JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor – How To Use
Examinees require following some simple steps below knowing their rank.
- Click on the link of above.
- Sign either through Facebook or Google account
- Next, candidates will have to submit the fee details, which are Registration Number, Date of Birth, Exam Date, Estimated Score in JEE Main 2018, Category, Class 12th Percentage, Board Name, Qualifying Year and Overall Difficulty Level.
- Following this, the estimated Rank Rage and the Percentile of the candidates will be displayed.
- Benefits of JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor
- Through the JEE Advanced 2018 rank predictor, candidates can know if they will be able to get better rank to take admission in IIT or Not.
- Candidates may also use the JEE Advanced Rank Predictor for rapid and easy analysis.
JEE Advanced Rank Predictor 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 Rank Predictor will help candidates to plan or expect their preference of courses & colleges. The official rank list will be declared by the IIT Kanpur.
Predict your rank From JEE Advanced 2018 from Previous Scenario
Many coaching institutions will publish their own answer key, but the final answer key will be published by the IIT Kanpur. Here, we are giving previous year rank & marks.