GATE 2019 means for Graduate Aptitude Test in a most popular Engineering entrance exam conducted by 1 IISc & 7 IITs on a rotational basis each and every year. GATE 2019 entrance exam will be held in al over India. After pass out candidates can admit into its Ph.D./ M.Tech. programmes in various institutes of IIT, IISER, IIS, and various alleged institutes.The GATE 2019 online application form will be available from 1st September, 2018 and will be continued until 21st September 2018 respectively. Candidates have to apply throughout its online mode, there no arrangements of offline application form. Aspirants have to visit GOAPS or GATE 2019 Online application webpage and register yourself as a New User.Before applying online application form candidates should ready their scanned copy of Images, Signatures, degree certificate, category certificate as well as thumb impression. GATE 2019 Entrance test will be held on 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019.
GATE 2019 Online Application Date
Official dates of GATE 2019 exam
|Application form release||1st September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application form||21st September 2018|
|Last date for registration with late fee||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City withpayment of additional fee||3rd week of November 2018|
|Admit Card available||4th January 2019|
|GATE Examination||2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019|
|Announcement of the Results||16th March 2019|
|GATE Scorecard available for download||20th March to 31st March 2019|
|Counselling starts||1st week of April 2019|
GATE 2019 Online application Fees
For Examination Centres in India
- Female applicants – 750
- SC/ST/PwD* category applicants – 750
- All other applicants – 1500
For Examination Centres in Foreign Countries (All Applicants)
- Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka and Kathmandu – US$ 50
- Dubai and Singapore – US$ 100
The Registration fees can be paid all the way through- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking/E challan options.
What Is GATE 2019 Online Application Processing System Or GOAPS 2019?
GOAPS offers an online interface to the applicant for communication with the GATE administration. With this connection, an applicant be capable of–
- Apply for the test.
- Upload photograph, signature and other documents such as qualifying degree certificate/ Certificate from the Head of the Department/ and category certificate (SC/ST/PwD) and/or Dyslexic document as appropriate.
- Application fees payment via – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking/E challan options
- Verify the Status of the GATE 2019 application form
- Download GATE 2019 Admit Card.
- GATE 2019 answers, marks and GATE 2019 score.
- Download GATE 2019 scorecard.
GATE 2019 Online Registration Process
GOAPS Registration 2019
- At first an applicant should register by giving Full Name.
- Applicant name should be as according to the qualifying degree certificate.
- An authentic E-mail ID, phone number.
- Then, select a password.
- All interactions from the GATE Departments will be sent to your valid E-mail ID.
- An applicant can be use One Email ID for registration.
GOAPS Enrollment ID
- An Enrollment ID will be available for only one GOAPS registered applicant.
- The GOAPS Enrollment ID will be mailed to the applicant Email ID.
- Applicants are suggested to keep save the Enrollment ID for future interaction.
- Applicants have to select a password throughout Enrollment at GOAPS.
- Applicants are suggested to write down the password with the GOAPS Enrollment ID to login to GOAPS.
- Applicants are advised to select a unique password.
GATE 2019 Online Application Process
GATE 2019 application have to be filled and submitted ONLINE only at GOAPS and have to confirm that the information submitted are accurate.
Information Necessity for Filling the GATE 2019 Application Form:
- Personal information such as applicant name, date of birth, phone number, parents’ name & phone number.
- Communication Address with PIN code
- Eligibility degree particulars
- name of College and address including PIN code
- GATE 2019 paper (subject)
- GATE 2019 test cities Choice
- Good quality image of applicant’s photograph following to the requirements stated
- Decent quality image of applicant’s signature following to the requirements stated
- You need to provided Scanned copy of the Eligibility Certificate, SC/ST/Pwd/ Dyslexic certificate (pdf format)
- Information of the valid ID
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card information for payment the GATE 2019 application fee.
GATE 2019 Application Form Filling:
The GOAPS permits applicants to write the information, save in part filled form, logout, and continue filling the form by logging in another time. The GOAPS gateway is easy to understand and user-friendly. Further assistance information necessary in filling several areas in the GOAPS website will also be made available.
Previous continue to payment, the applicant is recommended to look at the filled-in GATE 2019 application form by clicking Save and View Application button. Candidates are suggested to verify sensibly for any mistakes in the information written in the application form. After the applicant clicks Submit and Proceed to Payment option, no additional modifications to the application can be made.
Problems in Login into GOAPS:
If any candidate be unable to remember user ID or password, see the guidelines on the GOAPS portal to recover forgotten GATE 2019 USER ID & PASSWORD.
Identity Proof Needed For GATE 2019
Applicants must specify ANY ONE of the subsequent IDs throughout the GATE 219 online application procedure and submit the document number stated over there- Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhaar-UID/College ID/ Employee ID/Driving License. On the test day, the applicant need to carry the original ID proof with the GATE 2019 Admit Card. Applicants will NOT be allowable to attend the test, if this original and valid photo ID document is not shown throughout the test. For international applicants, ONLY a valid Passport/Government issued ID/College ID/Employee ID will be received as the valued ID documentation.
Supporting Documents For GATE 2019
- Eligibility Documents
- Category (SC/ST) Certificate
NOTE: OBC-NCL candidates are NOT required to submit/upload any category certificate while filling the online application form.
- Person with Disability (PwD) Certificate
- Dyslexic Certificate
GATE 2019 Photograph and Signature Requirements
The GATE 2019 online application needs that candidates photograph & signature are to be uploaded electronically at GOAPS. During Uploading the gate 2019 photograph & signature must follow the requirements of GATE photo specification otherwise it may be responsible for disqualification of the application GATE 2019 and candidate will not get refund of the application fee.
GATE 2019 Photograph Requirements
- Please upload only good quality photograph. The GATE scorecard will be printed with the photograph that you have submitted.
- The photograph must match with your appearance on the day of the examination.
- GATE 2019 photograph size – A passport size (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height) photograph of the face of the applicant is necessary for the GATE application form 2019.
- The photograph should be in COLOR and captured after 01 August 2018 in a expert studio. Photographs captured by a mobile phone and additional self-composed representations may cause in disqualification of the gate 2019 application.
- Request photo studio to provide the image of your photo in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm (Width × Height) print.
- Highest size for JPEG can be 480×640 in pixels (0.3 Mega pixel) (Demand photo workshop to decrease it to this resolution if it is higher). Lowest sizes for JPEG have to be 240×320 pixels.
- Background of the photo should be white / a light color.
- The face must engage as a minimum 50% of the space of the photograph with a full-face view seeing into the camera directly.
- The most important items of the face should not be wrapped by hair of the head / cloth / shadow. Forehead, eyes, nose and chin must be clearly observable.
- If any candidate generally wear eyeglasses, a photograph with glare on eyeglasses is not acceptable in photograph. While candidate can wear spectacles for the photo shoot, if the glare cannot be prevented, then take out the spectacles.
- Furthermore, candidate should not wear eyeglasses with dark/tinted glasses.
- Bad quality of the photo submitted will cause disqualification of your GATE application 2019 and candidate will not get refund of the application fee.
Demo of Acceptable or non-Acceptable Photograph
GATE 2019 Signature Specifications
- Candidates are suggested to sign with black /dark blue ink pen in a rectangular box of size 2 cm in Height × 7 cm in Width on a white paper.
- Your signature must NOT be with all CAPITAL LETTERS or in any other.
- Make the digital copy of the rectangular box (with your signature within) scanned through by a professional scanner. Crop it to the border of the box.
- Candidates are suggested to make the image only in JPEG format.
- The highest GATE 2019 image size for the signature can be 160×560 in pixels.
- The lowest image sizes GATE 2019 for the signature have to be 80×280 in pixels.
Demo of Acceptable or non-Acceptable Signature
GATE 2019 application form correction
After submitting of GATE 2019 final application form candirddates will get a chance to modify their submitted data within short time duration period. Before applying any correction, candidates have to submit their valid proof documents for what they applying. Here is the details list of correction field which will be modified –
- Candidates Name
- Gen to OBC and OBC to General
- Date of Birth
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Have you graduated in the above degree?
- Year of Qualifying Degree