GATE 2017 / Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 will be held on 4/2/2017 – 5/2/2017 and 11/02/2017 – 12/02/2017. The Admit Card of GATE 2017 will be available to download on 05/01/2017. Candidates can download the GATE 2017 Admit Card after logging in through GOAPS. They will have to print the Admit Card and carry it to the Exam hall while appearing for the GATE 2017 exam. The admit cards will not be delivered via post.
GATE 2017 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – How To Download
- Firstly Applicants should have to log on to the respective zonal website of GATE2017.
- Then click On GATE Admit Card 2017.
- In this step candidate should give their enrolment ID and password.
- Then candidates will be able to view the soft copy of their admit card
- Then take printout of the GATE 2017 admit card.
- Applicants must check all the details mentioned on their admit card is correct. In the case of any fault on their admit card, candidates should report the matter to one of the zonal GATE offices immediately.
GATE Admit Card 2017
GATE 2017 Admit card / hall ticket is a valid documents. It is compulsory to
GATE 2017 admit card will have the following details –
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number/Enrollment ID
- Paper opted for
- Allotted center (including address of the center and corresponding code)
- Date and time of the Examination
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
N.B – If there is any discrepancy in GATE 2017 call letter candidates are requested to contact with zonal GATE 2017 offices for rectification.