See here the information regarding JEE Main 2017 registration process or application process. JEE Main 2017 is a countrywide Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE, Delhi for the admission of aspirants in India’s most celebrated and popular engineering colleges such as, NIT’s and CFTI’s. Applicants who are in top of JEE Main 2017 are only eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam. Candidate have to apply online only through JEE Main 2017 website i.e www.jeemain.nic.in. JEE 2017 online application process will start from 1st December 2016 to 2nd January, 2017.
Click here to Apply for JEE MAIN 2017
- JEE Main offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam) 2nd April 2017
- JEE Main online exam (Computer Based exam) 8th & 9th April, 2017
JEE Main 2017 Fees Payment Mode
JEE 2017 fees can be paid in the following ways –
- By Debit/Credit Card.
- Through E-challan generated after successful submission of online application form. The fee through E-challan may be deposited in any branch of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/ HDFC Bank.
Fees Structure For JEE Main 2017
The fees structure is given below –
|Papers||Pen and Paper based exam||Computer based exam|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper 2 only||1000 boys
|Both (JEE Main paper 1 & 2)||1800 boys
For exam centre opted in Foreign Country
|JEE Main paper 1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) or JEE Main paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) only||2500 boys
|Both JEE Main paper 1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) and JEE Main paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||3800 boys
JEE Main 2017 Application Form Procedure
JEE Main 2017 online application form should be submitted through JEE (Main) -2017 website www.jeemain.nic.in Applicants should submit all the details and upload scanned image of his/her photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application. Applicants are required to take a print out of the computer generated acknowledgment slip after successful submission of data and payment of fee and keep it safely for future correspondence.
Steps To Fill JEE 2017 Application Form
The following Steps should be followed to apply online as per instructions by CBSE .They are as follows –
- Go to the official website of JEE Main 2017 to download the information bulletin and read it carefully to make sure your eligibility criteria.
- Read the contents and directives for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the whole information ready.
- Carry on the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression ready in JPG format only.
- Fill in the Online Application Form JEE Main 2017.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Pay Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form).
- Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody for future reference.
NOTE– The Applicants should mention only his/her own Mobile No. and E- Mail ID while submitting the On-line application.
Relevant Information For JEE Main 2017 Application Procedure
JEE Main 2017 Application process is online process. So candidates are suggested NOT to send any document to JEE Main 2017 Secretariat. The address for any correspondence is given below –
Executive Director (JAB), CBSE,
H-149, Sector – 63, Noida
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar 201309 (UP)