Law School Admission Test /LSAT 2017 is a harmonized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills planned by the USA-based Law Schools Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. It is developed by testing professionals with higher degrees in English, Linguistics, Logic and Psychometrics. The exam will be held on in May 2017. Both Online and offline Registration for LSAT India 2017 will start from November 2016 and will continue up to April 2017.
LSAT India 2017 Registration Fees
LSAT India 2017 Application fees : Rs 3800
LSAT India 2017 Registration fees should be paid by credit Card/pay order/ bankers cheque.
LSAT 2017 Registration Procedure
LSAT India 2017 Registration can be done either by online or offline.
Offline Registration November 2016 April 2017
LSAT India 2017 Offline Registration can be done by sending demand draft. The demand draft should reach the below mentioned address either by post or courier:
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
LSAT – India 2017 Online Registration
Registration for LSAT-India 2017 is online and candidates can register for LSAT-India 2017 application form.
Online Registration – November 2016– May 2017.
LSAT-India 2017 Registration fees should be paid through credit/debit card.
LSAT-India 2016 Application Procedure
- Candidate should require to first register and created a LSAT-India 2017 account by providing your e-mail id and setting a password for the registered LSAT-India 2017 account.
- Then candidate will need to apply for the admission test by logging into the account and filling in the form.
- Then applicants will have to provide details including name, parents name, date of birth, nationality and contact details apart from the educational qualifications.
- Now Applicants should have to choose a number of colleges where you wish to apply for through LSAT-India 2017 Application Form.
- Next Applicants will require to pay a fee of Rs. 3800 against LSAT-India 2017 Application in any of the modes online or offline.