Here you will find all the details regarding the process of filling COMEDK 2019 Online Application Form. During filling the online registration form you have to very careful, as wrong filling of form may be responsible for rejection. Many student or applicant want know the right process of filling COMEDK 2019 registration form. At first you must be aware of the application date of COMEDK 2019 UGET, starting and closing date of online application & check Eligibility Criteria very carefully.
COMEDK Engineering is a state level entrance test for admission into its engineering, and Architecture courses conducted by of Medical Engineering and Dental of Karnataka (COMEDK).Candidate has to fill the form throughout its online gateway, there is no offline mode available for filling the form. Before filling COMEDK UGET 2019 online application form candidates are suggested please read the official brochure thoroughly. Once final application submitted by aspirants there is no way to make Correction of COMEDK 2019 Online Application Form. The entrance test will be held in the month of May, 2019 (Tentatively). COMEDK UGET 2019 application form will be accessible in the month of January mid-week, 2019 probably. During online registration procedure candidate have to some important things, likewise-a valid email id, Mobile no and also a unique identification document which should be needed until the admission process is over.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application/Registration Procedure
COMEDK UGET 2019 application form is the most crucial part because once wrong details provided by the candidates cannot alter once they apply. So be careful before applying. Here we discussed about its procedure step by step –
Important Document should be ready before Online Registration
- A valid E-mail id
- Mobile No
- Scanned copy of candidate’s proof of identity, likewise-Voter’s ID or Aadhaar card or Passport or E-Aadhaar card or Driving License etc
- Scanned copy of candidate’s Passport size photograph and Signature.
- Scanned copy of parent’s signature
- Candidates 10th & 12th Standard details documents
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number
Scanned Document criteria & Sizes
- Photograph must be a recent (not more than three months) color photograph with light background.
- The photograph should be in JPEG or JPG image format
- The Scan image should be less than 80 kb
- The signature must be done by the candidate himself/herself in a white paper with a black pen
- Dimensions should be 35 x 80 mm and Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Dimensions should be 35 x 80 mm and Maximum file size should be 80 kb.
Information will be asked during online submission
Personal Details likewise-
- Full name of applicant
- Father’s/Guardians Full name
- Mother’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender Select
- Unique Photo ID Proof of Applicant
- Unique Photo ID Proof Number of Applicant
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Mobile Number
- Parents / Guardian’s Unique ID Proof
- Person With Disability(PWD)
- Whether You Need Scribe?
- Parent’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
- Address Line 1-3
- State Select
- Pin code
- Permanent Address same as correspondence address
- Save & Continue
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Do You Belong To Hyderabad Karnataka Region?
- Save & Continue
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of the Institution Last Studied
- Place of the Institution Last Studied
- ROLL/REG/INDEX NO OF 10TH STANDARD MARKS CARD
- Registration Number of 12th STD/
- OTHER ENTRANCE EXAMS BEING PURSUED
- Upload scanned copies of Applicant’s Photo and Signature
- Upload scanned Signature copy of Father/Guardian
- Save and Continue
CITY PREFERENCE AND PAYMENT
- Exam City preference 1-3
- Payment amount
- Preview Application
OPT ADDITIONAL EXAM
Applying For– In case you applied to Only COMEDK or Only Uni-GAUGE and would like to opt for PCM –BOTH COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE after submission of your application form, you can select the “OPT ADDITIONAL EXAM” Tab and submit your application with the requisite details and payment.
Application fees for COMEDK UGET 2019
Candidate who applying for PCM COMEDK UGET He/she have to paid of Rs 1300+ Taxes/ and also who applying for PCM-BOTH COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE- should paid Rs 2100 +Taxes. respectively.
Follow The Steps To Complete COMEDK UGET 2019 Online Registration/Application
- First of all candidate have to visit the official site of COMEDK UGET 2019 – comedk.org
- And click the link where it mentioned “Click here to apply”.After clicking this links it will open a new page where you have to Register yourself as a LOGIN/REGISTER
- During registration time you have to enter your Full Name, D.O.B, Email id, Mobile Number, Unique id proof of applicant, unique id proof number of applicant and lastly Capcha.
- After successful registration of first step candidate will receive an OTP on their Mobile No. Then aspirants have to visit the login page with the help of login credentials.
- Afterwards candidate has to fill all information asked by its official page likewise-Personal details, Parent’s details, Communication details, Category details, Academic qualification etc
- Then aspirants have to upload scanned copies of their photograph, signature and unique ID proof along with scanned copy of parent’s signature in COMEDK UGET 2019 online application form.
- After all aspirants have to select his /her preferred examination centres, where they want to appear. There are 3 exam centres available for choosing .The examination centre is selected by candidates does not guarantee for its availability. Seats availability depends on first come first basis.
- After filling up proper data candidate have to pay the Application/ registration fees for final submission. Payment will be given throughout any of this payment gateway likewise- credit card /Debit Card /Net Banking
- ** Please note Once the application form is submitted online, request for any change in the data entered in the application form will NOT be entertained; hence the candidates are cautioned to be careful while filling the Online Application Form.
What Do and Don’t before Final submission OF COMEDK UGET 2019 Application form
After payment and before final submission of application form candidate can review/ change any data which is mistakenly provided during online application. So here is the last chance to modify the data which failing candidate could nothing even after sending mail to the authority or visiting the office. After clarification of review data candidates are requested to submit the data for final submission.
Availability of COMEDK UGET 2019 Application form
Online Application starting from – Middle of January 2019
Availability for mock test online – 1st week of February, 2019
Last date for online application with application fees- Middle of April, 2019