Bihar CET 2015 or BCECE 2015 Exam Pattern gives the details information about that how many question will be there, examination type, question type, exam duration, timing etc. The details information will be facilitate the students to understand the pattern followed by the Board in setting up the exam.
Bihar CET 2015 exam will be conducted in 2 levels
Students must be aware that to qualify in level 1 of the examination then they can perform in the level 2 exam. Here the information regarding BCECE 2015 Exam Pattern for level 1 of exam.
- Question type– Object type (MCQ)
- Total Marks—600
- Durations for the examination 2 hours 15 minutes
- Parts in examination Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- Number of questions in every part—50
- Marks for right answer—4
- Subtraction for wrong answer–1
According to the Bihar CET 2015 Test Pattern, out of four parts in the question paper, students for engineering courses does not need attempt the Biology part.
Students who are made good score in level 1 of the exam and qualifying it will be certified to emerge in the level 2 of the examination. Normally, 4 students for each seat are selected for level 2.
- Number of question in every section–100
- Marks for right answer–4
- Marks subtracted for wrong answer—1
- More information for the marks & duration is–
|Subject||Marks||Duration of exam|