The exam centre of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be chosen to the candidates on first come first serve basis. So candidates have to fill the COMEDK UGET 2019 online application form as soon as possible on or after announced it’s starting dates by official website. Please note that after final submission of exam centre as it will not be changed once the candidates have finalized it. COMEDK UGET authority reserves the right to allocate any centre to the candidate irrespective of the exam centre selected by them to appear for the COMEDK UGET 2019 exam.
COMEDK UGET 2019 is a State level entrance exam conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka every year. The entrance test of COMEDK UGET 2019 will be held in the month of May, 2019 (Tentative). COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card will be available for download most probably in the first week of May 2019 and till continued mid of May, 2019. The Admit cards will be available on the official site of COMEDK UGET i, e. www.comedk.org
There are more than 290 exam centers will be arranged for COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance test. The entrance test will be held all over India in some selected cities. So, the testers can choose their preferred test center from where they want to appear for the entrance test.
Guide for Choose COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Centre
- First of all candidate have to visit the official site of COMEDK UGET 2019, i,e.. comedk.org
- Then aspirants have to find out the link where it mentioned “LOGIN COMEDK UGET “, afterwards candidate have to register yourself by putting some essential information likewise-Candidates name, Mobile no, Email id, Unique identification no and Unique identification id mandatorily.
- After registering, candidates will receive a User Id and password into their Mobile and Email account. This User Id and password have to keep carefully until the admission process is over.
- Once the aspirants start filling the application from there will be a preference for submitting your choices regarding examination centers. Candidates can choose exam center as per their expectation. Please note there will be 3 examination centers available for choosing.
- After final submission of COMEDK UGET 2019 application form candidate can’t reverse their exam centers choices cannot be changed subsequently under any circumstance.
What Document should take in the exam center?
This is the most important things regarding which documents candidate should take before entering examination centre, otherwise the examiner will not be allowed to enter the examination hall /Centre at any circumstances. So read this article very carefully which documents should take by candidates positively.
- The printed COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit card or TAT (Test Admission Ticket)
- Passport size photograph. The passport size photograph would be same which were taken while applying for COMEDK UGET online registration.
- Photo ID Proof which was submitted during online applications/registration time.
- The examination centre will open about 1 hour before the test. So reach your destination within the time stipulated.
State Wise Exam centers of COMEDK UGET 2019
ANDAMAN & NICOBAR
- Port Blair
- Bhilai And Durg
- New Delhi
- Greater Noida
JAMMU & KASHMIR
- Bokaro Steel City
- Uttara Kannada
- PUNJAB Jalandhar
- PUNJAB Patiala
- RAJASTHAN Jaipur
- RAJASTHAN Jodhpur
- RAJASTHAN Kota
- RAJASTHAN Udaipur