Eligibility Criteria of COMEDK UGET 2019 – Students who are looking for admission via the engineering entrance test should undergo the COMEDK UGET 2019 eligibility criteria. COMEDK UGET 2019 application form process will starts in January 2019 at www.comedk.org. COMEDK 2019 will be conducted in May 2019 online mode only. Before fill the COMEDK UGET 2019 application form student must read the eligibility criteria in details. The eligibility of COMEDK 2019 UGET comprises of different requirements like age criteria, qualifying examination, percentage of marks and more for admissions into the B.E./ B.Tech courses presented by the contributing institutes. Unable to go through the decided requirements of eligibility criteria will cause the ineligibility of the students from the admission process. COMEDK UGET eligibility criteria 2019 is not the same for B.Tech and B.Arch programmes. Only the qualified students will be capable of attend the COMEDK engineering entrance exam and ensure a possibility for admission into the participating institutes.
For help the students the exam authority will provide a mock test in February. Students can go in for the mock test to exercise and distinguish the nature of questions. It is important that each student must fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2019. A merit list will be arranged based on scores obtained by the students in the COMEDK 2019 UGET engineering test. Allocation of seats will be completed based on the merit of the students along with their desired selections of college & course. COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conduct throughout many test centres in 140 cities for admissions into the contributing institutions. Students can read the complete article to distinguish full details regarding COMEDK 2019 eligibility. Read the complete article to be familiar with further information regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
COMEDK 2019 Eligibility Criteria
COMEDK 2019 B.E./ B.Tech. Programmes Eligibility Criteria
See here the details of COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility for B.E./ B.Tech. Programmes (engineering) bellow-
COMEDK 2019 Qualifying Examination- The students should have passed 2nd PUC or class XII or its equivalent exam from the recognized board.
Subjects needed to be eligible for COMEDK 2019- Students must complete the last 2 years of reading with include Phyiscs, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and English as a compulsory subject.
COMEDK 2019 Minimum Marks need to eligible- Students must qualify the above mentioned exam with a least aggregate of 45% marks and 40% marks for SC/ST and OBC category of Karnataka in PCM subjects. Students should Pass these 3 subjects individually.
Students must remember that they should have Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject together with any optional subject as Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any additional technical vocational courses.
An effort in the COMEDK UGET Test looking for admission to Engineering courses is considered acceptable for considering in the rank list.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Diploma Holders- COMEDK will not be held for the diploma students as there are not any lateral entry admissions.
Students must generate unique marks card of the qualifying exam throughout the counselling procedure.
COMEDK 2019 Architecture Programmes Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have passed class 12th or 2nd Pre University Course (PUC) or equivalent exam/ Certificate from a recognized board or university with Mathematics because one of the subjects together with additional subjects or should have passed 10+3 diploma recognized by central or state government.
- The students relating to general category should have obtained least 50% aggregate marks in 12th class or Second Pre University Course (PUC)/ Certificate or in 10+3 diploma.
- SC/ ST/ OBC students of Karnataka should have obtained least aggregate marks of 45% in 12th or Second Pre University Course (PUC)/ Certificate or in 10+3 diploma.
- There will not be any entrance examination for B.Arch admissions. Therefore, hopeful students will be necessary to have made an attempt National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- There will be need least 80 marks out of 200 in NATA for admissions to B.Arch programmes, that is similarly appropriate for General along with all other category students. Such students will must present separate application to contribute in counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Exam Dates / Important Dates
Bellow we are giving the tentative dates of COMEDK UGET 2019-
COMEDK UGET 2019 Application Form Available – 16th January 2019
Last Date to submit Application form & Mock Test Release Date – April 2019 & February 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admit Card Available on – 4th – 12th May 2019
COMEDK 2019 Exam Date – 13th May 2018 (Sunday)
COMEDK UGET 2019 Answer key Releasing Date & Provisional, Final Answer key on – May
COMEDK UGET 2019 Result Declaration on – May 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 Counselling date starts from – June 2019