See here the information regarding CLAT 2017 Application Process. Common Law Admission Test is abbreviated as CLAT. It is an all India entrance examination. It is conducted on rotational basis by 16 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes (LL.B. & LL.M.). CLAT 2017 is an online examination and candidates who are interested shall fill the application form through online mode.
CLAT 2017 Application Form
CLAT 2017 Application Form fill up will be started in 1st week of January 2017.To fill this candidate must visit to the official website of CLAT 2017.
CLAT 2017 Application Fee
- General Category – Rs 4000/
- Reserved Category – Rs 3500/-
CLAT 2017 Fees Payment Mode
- CLAT 2017 Offline Fees Payments will be made through ICICI Bank Challan.
- CLAT 2017 Online Fees payment will be made by using The Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
CLAT 2017 Application Procedure – Step wise
- Applicants must visit to the official website i.e www.clat.ac.in
- Next candidate should register with personal information such as Name,E-mail ID,Date of birth & Mobile number.
- Then User ID and Password will be created automatically.
- Next applicants should require to fill the CLAT 2017 Application form by logging the user ID & Password.
- Then candidate should upload photograph, signature and other required documents in prescribed format.
- Now applicant should remit the fee.
- Finally applicants should take the print out of the CLAT Application form for future use.
Required Documents For CLAT 2017 Application Process
DOB Certificate or Passport
Qualifying examination marks-sheet – 10+2 or equivalent examination certificate from a recognized Board
Front Facing Passport size photograph [(3.5 cms x 4.5 cms) size within 100K kb]
Signature of candidate [size within 100 KB]
Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) (if applicable)
Disable Certificate (For Persons with Disability P.W.D.) (if applicable)
Special Category Certificate E.B.C, B.C.,W,B.C., D.F.F.,S.E.B.C., Ancestral residents of village Sidhuwal, District Patiala, Son/Daughter of Defense personnel deployed in U.P. or Defense personnel of U.P. either retired or killed/disabled in action; Dependant of Freedom Fighter of U.P. and Kashmiri Migrant (if applicable)
NRI/NRI sponsored candidate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate under State Quota (if applicable)
CLAT 2017 Important Date /Schedule To Be Remembered
- Application Process Starts –1st week of January 2017
- Closing Date of application form – last of March 2017
- Admit Card Download – middle of April 2017
- Examination date of CLAT 2017 – 1st week of May 2017
- Result – Last week of May 2017
- Closure of Admission – July 2017