See here AP LAW CET 2017 Eligibility criteria.LAWCET 2017 / AP LAWCET 2017 or Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2017 will be held in May 2017. The Examination is conducted for admissions into the 3 year and 5 year LLB courses offered by the Law Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP LAWCET 2017 Exam will be conducted by the Sri Krishna Devaraya University. APLAWCET 2017 eligibility criteria refers to the criteria as determined by the examination authority to appear in LAWCET 2017 examination. Eligibility criteria deals with academic qualification. Age criteria, nationality and subjects taken in qualifying exam.
APLAWCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
AP LAWCET 2017 eligibility is specified below –
3 year LL.B Course
- The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
- If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation he should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
5 Year LL.B. Course
- The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
- Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course infavour of the candidates belonging to SC / ST.
INSTRUCTIONS CONCERNING ENTRANCE TEST
- A candidate appearing for the above qualifying examinations may also take the AP LAWCET in anticipation of results. In case of such students, their admission shall be subject to their securing eligible marks in the said qualifying examinations.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the law courses.
- Age of admission: There is no maximum age limit prescribed for admission into 3year and 5 years LL.B.Course. Note 1: Mere appearance in AP LAWCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate should satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable.
Nationality and Domicile Criteria
The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.