All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2017 is popularly known as AIPVT2017. The Test is organised by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). To appear in this test applicants must fulfil the Eligibility criteria and also check Seat Reservation Criteria which is instructed VCI in India. Here we give the AIPVT 2017 Seat Reservation Norms and criteria as it is mandatory to obey the guidelines.
Seat Reservation Criteria Information
AIPVT Seat Reservation in Veterinary Colleges Under 15% all India Quota
AIPVT 2017 seat reservation is mentioned as below –
- SC candidates will enjoy 15 % Reservation out of total seats available ,
- 5% seats will be reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats will be reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in application form. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central
- List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General.
- 3% seats will be reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates as defined in physical disability in the Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.)Regulations, 2008.
AIPVT 2017 Important Dates / Schedules To Be Remembered
· Online Application Begin – 1st week of January 2017
· Online application Closing -1st week of March 2017
· Admit Cards availability – 2nd week of April 2017
· Exam Date (AIPVT 2017) – 2nd week of May 2017