NEET is the short form of National Eligibility Entrance Cum Test (NEET). It is the national level examination. NEET 2017 Counselling will be held in 2nd week of June 2017.
See here the information regarding NEET 2017 Counselling procedure, Date and procedure in vivid manner.
NEET Counselling 2017
NEET Counselling will be held by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. CBSE NEET 2017 Counselling date and schedule will be released by the DGHS at the official website and that will be informed later on.
CBSE NEET Counselling Procedure
The online counselling procedures are given here–
- Firstly, Candidate should have to register themselves & participate in the NEET counselling.
- Examinee has to enter their roll number, name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- A Login Id & password will be sent to the candidate in registered mobile number & email Id. Candidate has to login with the given Id & password for further procedure.
Choice Filling & Locking
Examinees has to select the courses & colleges according to their choice and lock their Choices.
After a few days of choice filling, candidate will receive a message of their allotted college & course. The seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their rank & opted choice for college.
Reporting at the allotted college
Lastly examinees has to report in the allotted college in a given time period & confirm their seat. If a candidate will not report at the given time period, the seat will be allotted to another candidate.
Documents Required for CBSE NEET 2017 Counselling
The necessary testimonials are mentioned below :
- Hall ticket of NEET
- Rank letter 2017 issued by the CBSE
- D.O.B Certificate (in case of DOB is differ to the mentioned in 10th certificate)
- Result / Marks sheet and certificate of class X and XII
- 2 passport size photograph.
- Identity proof in support of candidature.
- Caste Certificate (SC , ST , OBC ) by the competent authority
- Counselling Letter
N.B. The examinees without original testimonial shall not be allowed for the admission at the allotted college.