Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2015 is also a famous entrance exam and the exam usually known as Bihar CET 2015 or BCECE 2015. Students who desire to get admission in various engineering courses at the UG level they need to take the exam and held by BCECE Board for each year.
Students who wish to admission in various engineering courses they must take the exam and Interested students can partake in BCECE 2015 or Bihar CET 2015 entrance exam by filling the application form. BCECE 2015 application form is released on official website of BCECE. Here we provided the information about eligibility criteria, pattern, dates etc.
Bihar CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates have to be an Indian citizenship.
- They have to passed Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology as their primary subjects at 10+2.
- Candidates who are appearing for the board examination can also apply for Bihar CET 2015.
- There is no age limitation for engineering candidates.
Bihar CET 2015 Exam Pattern
Bihar CET 2015 test will be conducted in two stages–
In this stage BCECE Exam 2015 will comprise Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology and every subject will carry 50 marks and 150 marks in total.
In this stage BCECE Exam 2015 will contain of four sections that is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Every subject will consist of 100 questions.
Total marks for every subject will be 400. The exam duration will be 1 and half hours.
Bihar CET 2015 Application Form
Students who wish to take the have to register online and fill in the Application Form. The application from of BCECE 2015 will be out in the official site of BCECE.
Application fee for general candidates Rs.660 for and Rs.330 for SC/ST candidates and BCECE 2015 application fee can by paid via SBI Challan at the all SBI branches.
You have to send the Hard copy of the online application with the specified enclosures with the application fee to the following address– BCECE Board, I.A.S Association Building, Near Patna Airport, Patna – 800014, Bihar
Bihar CET 2015 Result
Students who have passed the 1st Stage will appear for 2nd Stage 2 and must qualify to be called for counselling. 1st Stage Result was announced on May, 2015 whilst 2nd stage Result was announced on June with Roll Numbers of the Students listed publicized category wise.
Bihar CET 2015 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online Registration & Application from– January 3rd week, 2015
- Last date for Online Registration and application– February 3rd week, 2015
- Last date of Receipt of Hard copy of Online application Form and enclosures—last week of February, 2015
- Issue of Admit Card (First Phase)–March 1st week, 2015
- Issue of Admit Card (Second Stage)—May 1st week, 2015
- Examination Date (First Phase)–April 2nd week, 2015
- Result (First Phase)–May 1st week, 2015
- Issue of Admit Card (Second Phase)–May 1st week, 2015
- Examination Date (Second Phase)–May 3rd week, 2015
- Result (Second Phase)—June, 2015
- Counseling Schedule–June, 2015
I.A.S Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar
BCECE 2014 Helpline: 011-40360360