Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka, will conduct COMEDK 2017 and will issue application form through online, in the 1st week of March 2017. COMEDK application form will be available through online mode only from official website. Before filling application form, applicants must read information brochure and instructions to fill application form, thoroughly.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Fees
- 1200 (For PCM / PCB)
- 1500 (For PCMB) as the Application Fee for COMEDK UGET 2017.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Application online Fee Payment
- Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- Through Bank Challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
COMEDK 2017 Application Process
Application Form 2017 will be available to fill up through online in February 2017 at the official web portal of COMEDK UGET 2017. For filling Application form candidates have to register themselves. After submitting all the details in the registration, candidates will be able to login to their account through the User ID and password (after registration) received in the provided respective mail ID. Then the registered candidate can proceed to fill Online Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2017.
Step Wise Information For COMEDK UGET 2017 Application
- Candidate should go to the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- Then register yourself by fill up all the complete details required like email id, DOB, phone number, unique photo ID proof etc.
- Next after the completion of the registration, a unique user ID and password has been sent to the respective mail id of the candidate.
- Now login yourself through this user ID and password and apply for online application form (OAF) in order to fill the application form.
- Submit or enter all the required information followed by the personal/academic details of the candidate in the prescribed space.
- Next candidate should require uploading the scanned copy of the recent photograph and the signature duly signed by the applicant in the specified format.
- It is compulsory to submit the attestation from the head of the institution last studied.
- Now candidate should require to pay the fees using a credit/debit card or DD drawn in favour of COMEDK from any national bank of India.
- Then check and verify all the entered details and click on ‘Submit and Confirm button’.
- Now the candidates have to Printout the complete filled Application Form
- After that the candidates have to send the complete filled Application Form below provided address-
The Executive Secretary – COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor, 11th Main,
7th Cross, Malleswaram,
Documents Require to Send Along COMEDK 2017 Registration Form
- Class X and XII mark sheet
- Certificate of category/minority, issued by authorized body (for SC,ST, OBC of Karnataka).
- Online study certificate. This will be prescribed by COMEDK. Candidates must get it signed from head of the institute last attended.
- Hard copy of COMEDK Application Form of 2017.
- Demand Draft.