All India Pre-Medical/Pre Dental Entrance test or in short AIPMT 2015 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for its undergraduate level medical candidates. The entrance examination for the academic session 2015-16 will be held on 3rd May 2015 in selected cities corner to corner the nation as well to the out of the country. The admission to MBBS and BDS seats fewer than 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India not including Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states. Online Registration of AIPMT 2015 will be started from 1st week of December 2014. AIPMT 2015 will be held in single stage and would be an objective test. The AIPMT 2015 application form and fee will be submitted only on-line mode throughout visiting the official site of AIPMT- Www.aipmt.nic.in. AIPMT 2015 conducted to offer admission to approximately 2200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats at 130 Government Medical and 30 Dental Colleges of India, respectively.
AIPMT 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course. The upper age limit is 25 years. However, a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit of candidates belonging from Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes is provided to them.
- Candidates awaiting results be able to also apply for the AIPMT examination.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) may also appear in AIPMT 2015 for admission in seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions.
AIPMT 2015 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Test of AIPMT 2015 will be containing of 180 MCQ type from the following subjects –Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany. Four options with single correct answer. The duration of AIPMT 2015 Exam would be 180 Minutes respectively.
- The question paper will be English & Hindi language. The selection once exercised by aspirants cannot be changed later.
- In AIPMT 2015 examination, each question would carry4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong selection.
- The syllabus of the AIPMT 2015 Entrance test will be conducted by CBSE authority from high school and intermediate standard.
- Exam will held paper-pen mode. Question paper will be set by CBSE
AIPMT 2015 Application Form
The application form of AIPMT 2015 will be accessible tentatively in 1st week of December 2014.Candidate should submit the application form throughout On-line mode only. The application fee for AIPMT 2015 is Rs-550/ for SC/ST/PH Candidates & Rs- 1000/ for OBC/General candidates. AIPMT 2015 Application fees can be deposited throughout Credit /Debit Card / Challan.The last date of online registration is tentatively last week of January 2015.
The filled Application Form along with other documents, if any, should be sent to the following address- THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (EXAM), AIPMT UNIT, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2, COMMUNITY CENTRE, PREET VIHAR, DELHI – 110 092 by Registered Post/Speed Post only so as to reach completely by last date(s) of receipt of application form according to the fee paid.
****The Application Form will not be received personally from candidates in any case
AIPMT Participating States
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli(UT)
- Daman & Diu (UT)
- Himachal Pradesh
- J & K
- Lakshadweep (UT)
- Madhya Pradesh
- Puducherry (UT)
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
AIPMT 2015 Result
AIPMT 2015 Result will be published on official page of AIPMT, i.e… www.aipmt.nic.in around month of June, 2015. To check the result candidates have to enter their Roll number, Application number etc.The result of AIPMT 2015 only for qualified candidates will be shown. The qualifying marks will depends on availability of seats, No of candidates, and complexity level of the entrance test.
AIPMT 2015 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online registration starting date- 1st Week of December, 2014
- Last date for submission of online application- Last week of January, 2014
- Admit card will be issued on— 1st Week of April, 2015
- AIPMT 2015 Examination date- 3rd May, 2015
- AIPMT 2015 Results declared on- 1st week of June, 2015
AIPMT Contact Details
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2-Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Telephone no-011-22019683, 22521081, 22059683
Toll Free No- 1800118002