All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2017 is popularly known as AIPVT. To appear in AIPVT 2017 applicants must fulfil the AIPVT 2017 Eligibility criteria which is instructed VCI in India. A candidate who fails to fulfil this criteria is not entitled to participate AIPVT 2017 Application Procedure. Here we give information about Application process which will be held in 1st week of January 2017 through online at the official website of VCI i.e. www.vci.nic.in
A detailed notification containing exam schedule, application date, submission of On-line Application Form, and fees structure will be published at the official website of AIPVT 2017.
AIPVT 2017 Registration / Application procedure
AIPVT 2017 Application process is a compulsory step to appear in examination. For filling application form Applicants should have passed higher secondary examination or other examination equivalent to 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Applicants must attain 17 years of age and upper age limit is 25 years.
Official Website: www.vci.nic.in – AIPVT
AIPVT 2017 Fees
- General and OBC category – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST category fees – Rs.750/-.
Mode of AIPVT 2017 Fees Payment
- Credit / debit card or using online payment gateway
- By through e-Challan in any branch of Vijaya bank and state bank of India.
AIPVT 2017- How To Apply ?
- Examinees should visit to the official website of AIPVT i.e. www.vci.nic.in.
- Then need click on ‘AIPVT 2017’ and download Notification bulletin.
- Read it carefully to sure about eligibility.
- Now click on AIPVT 2017 application form
- Then Fill AIPVT 2017 Application Form in proper way.
- Next candidate should require to upload recent passport size photograph and thumb impression.
- Then candidate should require to remit the fees within scheduled time.
- Lastly, after submission of the online application, take the print out of it for future use.
AIPVT 2017 Application Form fill Up – Instructions
- Candidate must have a valid personal/parents mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id.
- They should require to upload a recent passport size colour photographs
- Candidate should have a clear scanned image of their signature.
- Applicants should have a clear scanned image of their left thumb impression.