AIPMT is an all India basis pre-medical examination or NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST Phase I conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for its undergraduate candidates. AIPMT 2017 is conducted for the 15% merit position in the medical/dental colleges of India specified in the directive of the court & regulation specified for the same by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time. The test will be conducted in 1st week of May, 2017.
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility and Qualification Criteria
- Applicant must complete 17 years on or before 31st December, 2017 at the time of admission.
- The upper age limit for applicants looking for admission under 15% all India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. 5 years age relaxation in upper age limit of applicants belonging from SC/ ST/ Other Backward Classes is provided to them.
- Candidate should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in case of general category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category applicants with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as subjects from a recognized university to apply for the examination.
AIPMT 2017 Exam Pattern / paper pattern
AIPMT 2017 Exam will be of 3 hours, duration of exam is 10.00 Am to 01.00 PM
AIPMT 2017 will have 180 MCQ types, 4marks awarded for correct answer & 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer
45 questions will be each subjects, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
AIPMT 2017 questions booklet will be either in English or Hindi Languages, Candidates will acquire question booklet as per their opted language in AIPMT 2017 application form
The Syllabus for AIPMT 2017 entrance examination is based on the syllabus as agreed by examination authority Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
AIPMT 2017 Exam is based on paper pen mode only. Candidates have to mark on OMR answer sheet.
AIPMT 2017 Syllabus
Syllabus of AIPMT 2017 will be based on common syllabus mentioned by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
AIPMT 2017 Application Form
The application form of AIPMT 2017 will be accessible tentatively in 1st week of December 2016.Candidate should submit the application form throughout On-line mode only.
AIPMT 2017 Application Fees
AIPMT 2017 application fees is given as per previous years fees .
General – 1400 (INR)
SC/ ST / PH – 750 (INR)
AIPMT 2017 Seat Reservation
In AIPMT under 15% all India Quota seats, there is seats reservation for the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
Scheduled Candidates 15%
Scheduled Tribes 7.5%
OBC (non-creamy candidates) 27%
PH Candidates 3%
AIPMT 2017 Admit card Download
AIPMT 2017 Admit card will be available from the month of April, 2017 onwards at official site of CBSE, i, e… http://aipmt.nic.in. To download AIPMT 2017 hall ticket candidate have to enter their Registration no & Date of Birth respectively.
AIPMT 2017 Results
Candidates of AIPMT 2017 can get their result from the official website of AIPMT 2017, i…e., www.aipmt.nic.in after declaration of result. The result of AIPMT 2017 will be available midweek of June 2017. Aspirants have to follow the steps & links which are help them to find the AIPMT 2017 Results. Stay tuned with us when the result is published on its official site we will inform you.
AIPMT 2017 cut off
Cut Off is the minimum qualifying marks of AIPMT 2017 Entrance test which is provided by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). On those candidates who secured at least 50% marks in AIPMT 2017 exam will be eligible to be in the merit list respectively. AIPMT 2017 entrance test will be May, 2017. According to the officials, the AIPMT 2017 Cut off will be declared on June, 2017 along with the announcement of result.
AIPMT 2017 Counselling Procedure
AIPMT 2017 Counselling will be organized through online process. The online counselling will be managed by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information related to online counselling will provide on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) site. Candidates are advised that who are selected in the merit/wait list read the counselling information carefully.
AIPMT 2017 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Start of Submission of Online Application – 1st week of December 2016
- Online Application Submission Last Date without Late Fee – End of December 2016
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee By Credit Card/ Debit Card – ist week of January 2017.
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee Only By E-Challan – 1st week of January 2017.
- Period of submission of Online Application with late fee – within January 2017
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee with late fee By Credit Card/ Debit Card – 1st week of February 2017
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee with late fee Only By E-Challan – 1st week of February 2017
- Date of Examination-May 2017
- Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website- April 2017
- Declaration of Result- By June, 2017
AIPMT 2017 Official Address
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2-Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092
Telephone no-011-22019683, 22521081, 22059683
Toll Free No- 1800118002