Here we give the information about AIIMS 2017 Examination Pattern. This entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 1st week of June 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern/ Test Pattern
- AIIMS MBBS exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The exam duration is 3.5 hours.
- There will have 200 (multiple choice and reason-assertion type) questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge
- AIIMS MBBS question paper will be that of 12 class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
- AIIMS question paper will be given either Hindi or English language.
- AIIMS 2017 question paper will have 140 multiple choice questions and 60 questions will be based on reason and assertion except questions from General Knowledge.
- AIIMS MBBS 2017 examination is MCQ type
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Marks Distribution
Physics – 60
Chemistry – 60
Biology (Zoology a& Botany) – 60
General Knowledge – 20
Total 200 questions, Duration 3.5 Hours
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Marking Process
- 1 Marks is credited for each correct answer
- -1/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- No credit will be given for unanswered/ Marked for review answer
AIIMS 2017 Expected Cut-Off
General – 50
OBC / Non creamy Layer – 45
SC/ ST – 40
OPH Cut offs of the respective category