All India Institute of Medical Sciences conduct MBBS entrance exam every year which is known as AIIMS. AIIMS MBBS is an all India Basis undergraduate medical entrance exam for admission in MBBS programme. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi) is the sole authority to organize this examination. AIIMS 2017 MBBS will be held in May 2017. Here we will give all the information regarding like as AIIMS application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and result. Results will be declared in June 2017.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Details
- Candidate must have passed the 12th class under the 10+2 or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject with minimum aggregate of 60 % marks
50% Marks is required for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- Candidate should complete 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31 December, 2017
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Process
Application process of AIIMS will start from 2nd week of February 2017. Applicants can fill their form by using online mode through the official website of AIIMS 2017 i.e www.aiimsexams.org
Application Fees For AIIMS MBBS 2017
Gen and OBC Rs 1000
SC/ST – Rs. 800/-
OPH Candidates will weaved from fees.
Mode of Payment – credit/debit card/net banking or Bank challan.
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2017
There is no specific syllabus as mentioned by exam authority. But it is quite common that AIIMS MBBS 2017 Syllabus will be the general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination equals to 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern / Paper Pattern
- AIIMS 2017 exam pattern follows the MCQ pattern.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There will have 200 questions.
- The exam duration is 3.30 Hours.
- AIIMS paper will be either in Hindi or English.
Exam pattern of AIIMS 2017 is given below –
Biology (Zoology & Botany) 60
General Knowledge 20
Marking Scheme of AIIMS MBBS 2017
- 1 marks will be given for each question.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for the incorrect response.
- The question marked with more than one answer will be treated as a wrong answer.
Important Dates / Schedules To Be Remembered for AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS websitewww.aiimsexams.org opens Middle of February 2017
- Online Registration of Applications closes 2nd week of March 2017
- Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies inapplication on AIIMS website 4th week of March 2017 .
- Last date for complying with deficiencies in application asindicated 1st week of April, 2017
- Hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website — www.aiimsexams.org 1st week of May, 2017
- Date of Entrance Examination- 4th week of May, 2017
- Expected date of declaration of Result 2nd week of June, 2017
- Counselling Starts : 1st week of July, 2017
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card or Hall Ticket
Admit card of AIIMS will be available to download 1st week of May 2017 at the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result
AIIMS Result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2017. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result from the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Counselling
AIIMS counselling will be held through the online mode in the 1st week July 2017. The qualifying candidates will be called for counselling.
Contacts For AIIMS 2017
The Examination Section,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608 Convergence Block,1st Floor
Telephone Numbers : 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax Nos : 91-11-26588663, 26588641
E-mail ids : “Assistant Controller of Examinations” email@example.com