AIIMS 2017 application process will in 2nd week of February. Before filling application form candidate must know the Eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS 2017. Here we will give all the information regarding AIIMS Eligibility which is essential for willing applicant.
AIIMS 2017 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
AIIMS 2017 eligibility criteria is given below –
- Applicants should have finished 17 years on or before 31st December, 2017 at the time of admission.
- Applicants born on or after 02/01 /2001 are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have the citizenship of India.
- The candidate, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), also eligible for the exam. They should have to submit their proof of registration under “Section 7A of Citizenship Act”
- overseas national candidates should not need to appear for the entrance exam in order to get admission in AIIMS, New Delhi. But , they should have passed the Intermediate of Science or any equivalent exam with 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Academic Qualification Criteria
- Candidate should have completed 10 + 2 examination or its equivalent exam from a recognized university with English and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects to apply for the examination.
- At least 60% aggregate is compulsory in case of general and OBC category applicants in PCB subjects taken together.
- 50% Marks is required for SC/ ST applicants
- Applicants appearing for the qualifying exam in 2017 are also eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS subject to provide proof of passing the exam.