AIIMS MBBS 2017 cut off marks will be declared by the exam authority before the publication of result.
Cut off Marks
It is the minimum marks which an examinee must score to qualify. In any exam cut off Marks is determined by the examination authority based on different factors like number of application, total number of applicant appear in the exam, level of toughness of exam, aggregate marks obtained by candidates, previous year cut off and availability of seats.
AIIMS 2017 Cut off
Cut off for AIIMS MBBS 2017 is the minimum marks to select the eligible candidate for admission by the AIIMS 2017 authority after the declaration of result. AIIMS mbbs cut off 2017 will be is determined by the following factors:
- The candidates who actually appeared in AIIMS 2017
- Previous year AIIMS cut off
- Level of toughness in AIIMS 2017 written exam
- Performance of candidates
- Seats intake
Cut off Score for AIIMS MBBS 2017
1.General including OPH belonging to General Category-50%
2.OBC including OPH belonging to OBC Category- 45%
3.SC/ST including OPH belonging to SC/ST Category- 40%
How to Download AIIMS Cut Off Marks – Procedure
- Firstly visit to the official website of AIIMS 2017
- Secondly, click on AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut Off Marks pdf
- Then Cut Off marks is appeared on screen.
- Next Check cut off marks
- Finally candidate should estimate his/her results.