AIIMS MBBS 2017 is the all India basis medical entrance exam held for admission into UG MBBS degree course to the esteemed AIIMS institution. Application process will be started from 2nd week of February 2017.
The official notification for filling AIIMS 2017 application form will be intimated at the official website. Here we give the information about application process, requisite fees, fees payment mode and important dates for it.
Criteria for Filling AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- Candidate must have passed the 12th class under the 10+2 or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised University/ Board of any English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject with minimum aggregate of 60 % marks
- 50% Marks is required for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- Candidate should complete 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31 December, 2016.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form or Registration Steps
- Candidates should have to go the website i.e www.aiimsexams.org.
- Then applicants need to submit their necessary details like Name, Mobile number and Email ID and register it.
- Candidate should to submit their personal, qualification, internship details as mentioned in the form.
- Applicant is required to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature in JPEG format and as per the requirement in the form and submit it.
- Candidates should have to pay the application fees either any mode.
- Lastly Applicants require to preserve a copy of receipt for further communication.
Fees For AIIMS MBBS 2017
General and OBC category – Rs 1000/-
SC/ ST category – Rs 800/-
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Fees Payment
Fees should be paid either by credit/debit card/net banking or through Bank challan.
Important Dates / Schedules To Be Remembered for AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Online Registration of Applications on AIIMS MBBS website www.aiimsexams.org opens Middle of February 2017.
- Online Registration of Applications closes 2nd week of March 2017.
- Status of Registration including rejection / deficiencies inapplication on AIIMS website 4th week of March 2017.
- Last date for complying with deficiencies in application asindicated 1st week of April, 2017.
- Hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org 1st week of May, 2017.
- Date of Entrance Examination- 4th week of May, 2017.
- Expected date of declaration of Result 2nd week of June, 2017.
- Counselling Starts : 1st week of July, 2017
Contacts For Filling AIIMS 2017 Application Form
The Examination Section
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 1100608 Convergence Block,1st Floor
Website : www.aiimsexams.org
Telephone Numbers : 91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax Nos : 91-11-26588663, 26588641
E-mail ids : “Assistant Controller of Examinations” email@example.com