See here the information regarding CLAT 2017 Examination pattern or paper pattern.
CLAT 2017 Examination Pattern / Paper pattern
There are separate structure of exam pattern for UG level and PG level for CLAT 2017 examination. They are mentioned below –
For UG Courses
- MCQ type questions will be given.
- The duration of the CLAT 2017 is 2.00 hours.
- There will be each question carry 1 mark. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The question paper will consist questions based on following fields:
- English including Comprehension 40 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning 40 Marks
Total 200 Marks
For PG Courses
- There will be 150 MCQ type questions with 2 hours duration and total marks containing 150.
- Each correct answer contains 1 mark. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be prepared from following fields
- Constitutional Law 50 Marks
- Jurisprudence 50 Marks
- Other Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc. 50 Marks
Total 150 Marks